Product Development and Commercialization for Social Enterpreneurship.
1) Wind turbine for moderate wind speeds on West Bengal Coastline.
2) Biogas plant with bottling facility with raw material from 5 km radius of IIT Kharagpur.
3) Reciprocating lawn mower design and development.
4) Ultrasonic pest repellant design and development.
5) Design and devlopment of ortable micro water turbine for domestic use in NE India.
6) Jute-based fully biodegradable sanitary pad design and devlopment.
Accurate Eigenvector-based generation and computational insights of Mindlin s plate modeshapes for twin frequencies by Datta N., Verma Y. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 123 64-73 (2017)
Hydroelastic analysis of axially loaded Timoshenko beams with intermediate end fixities under hydrodynamic slamming loads by Datta,N.; Siddiqui, M.A. Ocean Engineering 127, Elsevier 124-134 (2016)
A Rayleigh-Ritz based approach to characterize the vertical vibration of non-uniform hull girder by N.Datta and J.D. Thekinen Ocean Engineering 125, Elsevier 113-123 (2016)
Hydroelastic response of Kirchhoff plates to transient hydrodynamic impact loads. by N.Datta and Armin W. Troesch Marine Systems and Ocean Technology 7, SOBENA 77-94 (2012)
Free Dry Vibration of low aspect-ratio cantilever wing : Semi-analytical and Numerical Analysis with Experimental Verification by Datta N., Kannamwar A. N., Verma Y. , Panda A. Journal of Ship Production and Design 33 1-10 (2017)
Transient point load induced wet vibration of Kirchhoff s plate with translationally constrained edges : aircraft landing on floating airports by Datta N., Thekinen J. D. Marine Systems and Ocean Technology 12 252-261 (2017)
Mathematical tool development for hydroelastic analysis of propeller blade noise and vibration and signature prediction Naval Research Board (NRB)
Rajendra Kumar Praharaj
Area of Research: Vibration isolation and control